Layla - The Apartment Ambassador
Breed: Golden Retriever x Labrador Retriever
When I used to live in Vancouver Layla became a star of my apartment. On hot days when I was at work, my dog walker would open the sliding door to our little balcony. As you can see from the photo, this balcony was just the perfect fit for sweet Layla... It also so happened to be 1 floor up from the back entrance.
Taking her for walks before/after work and on weekends I started getting tons of comments from other residents in our apartment. Layla was hanging out back there most of the day & greeting people with a wagging tail. “I KNOW THAT DOG!” or “IT’S THE GOLDEN!” became normal to hear.
Layla even began “fishing” by throwing down toys and balls to people coming in/out of the building to try and play.
-Alex J. (from Painted Buddies)
Want to be featured on our Blog & Facebook page? Email us an answer to one of these, along with some photos:
- Tell us about one of the funniest moments with your pet.
- What’s one of your pet’s unique qwerks?
- Tell us a bit about the bond between you and your pet.
- What’s your pet’s favourite toy? How do they play with it?
- Who’s your pet’s best friend? Let us know how they act together.
- What is your pet’s dream day?
- What’s your favourite memory of your pet?
- Tell us about your pet’s nicknames and the origins.
- Tell us about choosing or picking up your pet.
- Painted Buddies